Learn about the Ultimate Solution For regret
Regret is something like emotional reaction to personal past acts and behaviors. To feel sorry and disappointment is regret. The word regret comes when someone fells sense of loss and longing for someone or something gone. This only word can make difference in many lives. A happy life becomes sad and unhappy with this single word regret. This can make an opposite reaction on the smiling face of someone. Some of the words or synonyms related to word regret are regret, sorrow, grief, anguish, woe, heartache, heartbreak.
“Every wrong decision is in fact a correct decision but taken at a wrong time so my friends don't regret... don't stop... keep walking ahead.”
What to do about regret before it’s too late?
Many times we feel regret after doing any work or talk with someone and also in relationships. I know these thinks are so common that comes in almost everyone’s life. The regret emotion comes with pain and sorrow. We do regret after performing the action.
People in this whole world can overcome to the problem of regret. It’s obvious that the feeling of regret comes only when someone did wrong with someone. This emotional feeling not only come when we do wrong with other but this feeling also comes when we do wrong to yourself and with our own work. Sometimes the feeling of regret and sorrow takes the person to the path of depression.
The thing to think about is not to stop working, don’t waste time in thinking these rubbish what could-have, should-have happened! Just live your life in a very simple manner and don’t try the things that give you pain and unhappiness, so that you cannot feel regret for anything.
• Learn from your past experiences.
• Drop your ego when it is painful.
• Think twice before doing anything.
• Consider the following task for about 5-10 min that you are going to perform.
• Talk to everyone (known/unknown) in simple and smiling way so that he/she can’t feel hesitate during the talk.
• Accept the circumstances.
• Positive attitude is must to perform anything. It may be in work, or during talk with someone known and unknown and in our own secret work.