Way to build up the relationship between parents and the child
A relationship is the bonding some relation between the two, as between husband and wife or parents and child. Relationship is “something infinite” which have no end. There are some different types of relationship like some relationships are for show, intense and some are never ending relationships.
Communication is the key for good loving relationships between anyone. Relationship between parents and children are often difficult because there is the lack of communication between the two. The parents didn’t try to understand their child as they are always busy in their own jobs. Conflict in families and adult related problems are also the worst problem behind the lack of communication between parents and the child. Children should also try to accept parent’s decision because we know that parents always want right for their child. There are some ways to build up the bond between parents and child.
• Say I love you to your child everyday – no matter of his/her age.
• Parents should try to be a little more tolerant.
• Play with your children.
• Take meals and food together as a family.
• Develop and maintain the habit of reading books and stories together
• Fill the communication gap and pay attention to every work of your child.
• Give the maximum meantime to your child so that they share and discuss every problem with you.
• Motivate him/her every time this will inspire him to do task in very effective manner.
• Teach your child about faith and beliefs.
• Allow time for your child to ask questions and answer them honestly.
• Go for outing and movies every week for the refreshment with whole family
Child only needs love and support from their parents.